Tuesday, April 17, 2012

And Now for Something Completely Different

Since my posts have all been cards, I have decided to go in a completely different direction.  I love using vinyl to decorate the front of an inexpensive scrapbook album to give it a nicer look.  Here is a book I recently completed after our trip to Las Vegas. 



 I love the corners from Cricut's Storybook cartridge and use them a lot.  The letters are from Cindy Loo.

My boys also like to find ways to make scrapbooks for their school assignments (knowing that Mom has a large stash of things to choose from).  Last year my son was given the challenge of making a timeline in a creative way.  He came up with "God's Notebook".  We used an album I got on clearance from Michael's and added vinyl lettering.
Needless to say, he got an "A"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment