Tuesday, August 2, 2011

On Your Mark, Get Set, Scrap!

The main purpose of this blog is to keep myself motivated to craft. If I entertain and/or educate at the same time, well, that is just icing on the cake!   

I am not a professional scrapper in any sense of the word.  I craft because it makes me happy (and because I refuse to pay $4.00 for a card at the store)!  My projects will be simple, easy to create layouts and cards. I would love your feedback and ideas for improvement.  My scrappy friends know that I am always asking for their input. 

The first project I am posting (!) is one of the Christmas cards I made for the Cards for Soldiers group on cricut.com.  The snowman is from the Smiley Cards Cricut cartridge and the background is from Paper Lace.  The face was created using a Peachy Keen stamp.  Hopefully this card will help keep you cool during the dog days of summer. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment